UC Browser is the best browser for mobile phones and it is even available for phones which have got very average hardware standards like the featured phones which can compute JAVA applications. Now in the era of smartphones, UC Browser is also available for smartphones (Android, iOS, BlackBerry and many more) but it’s still not there officially for PC users.
One way to get UC Browser Android app on computer is by the help of BlueStacks software but I’m not going to share that one with you rather I’ll share the guide on how to get UC Browser for PC download without BlueStacks.
Before the guide I’ll share features of this game and later I’ll share the installation so that you can at least know what this app all about is and what actually you’re going to experience while using it on your computer. How to Download WhatsApp for PC is also here.
See also – Download Kik Messenger for PC
Features of UC Browser
Now I’m sharing features of this app down here. Go through this part before the installation process.
UC Browser for PC
- It’s the fastest mobile phone browser ever built. It uses several patent technologies to offer faster speed at even low speed of internet.
- It supports multi tasking and also got simple and elegant user interface so that users can quickly understand how to use any part of this app.
- It got night mode as well so that users can surf the web during the night without affecting their eyes too much. It got custom themes to decorate your web browser easily.
- It also got Incognito browsing mode so that you can surf anonymously and none of your data gets saved.
- It got smart download manager which can help you managing downloading easily. It also supports add-ons.
See also – Download Candy Crush Saga for PC
UC Browser for PC Download Steps
Now in this part here I’m going to share the installation process for which you were waiting till now. You need to first make sure that internet is connected and second is that the graphics driver version of your PC is updated to its latest version.
Once you’re ready with these two requirements then you need to follow below mentioned simple steps in order to complete the installation of this Android app on computer without BlueStacks.
- You need to first download Andy (Android emulator) for your Windows PC which is available for free over its official website.
- Once software is downloaded then install it on your computer. You can do the installation very easily and I’m pretty sure that you will not find any trouble.
- Once software starts then you need to login with your Google account. This will setup 1ClickSync feature between Andy and your Android device. Once it’s done then you will see an Android tablet like UI on your computer.
- Start the Google Play store app you see over there and then using its search tool find out UC Browser Android browser app. Once you found the app then click on ‘Install’ option at last to complete the installation.
This is all needs to be done to perform the installation process and now you can wait till the app gets installed automatically. You can then start the app anytime by first launching/starting Andy software and then starting the UC Browser app using its app shortcut on the home screen or on the menu drawer.
This was all about UC Browser for PC download guide and I hope that you didn’t found any trouble. If you did then let me know that in the comment section below and I’ll sort it out for you. Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends. Android Apps for PC Mero