WhatsApp is that messaging app which doesn’t need any sort of introduction as almost every mobile phone users is aware about it. If you don’t have any smartphone still or due to any other reason wish to use WhatsApp on PC then here I’m sharing the simplest working guide with complete screen shots on how to download WhatsApp on PC with BlueStacks.
This guide is going to be simple and 100% working for sure if your computing device running on Windows (7/8/XP) or Mac operating system meets the compatibility factors. The first compatibility factor is that the computer or laptop should be running on latest graphics driver and also it should be having at least 2GB of RAM.
Update and Note : WhatsApp is now available on your PC or Desktop officially, you can now onward use WhatsApp on Computer without BlueStacks.
WhatsApp has released the latest Web Based WhatsApp Desktop version, please check out the below given guide.
Officially available : How to Download and use WhatsApp for PC (Official Desktop Web Version)?
Also See : How to use Clash of Clans game on Computer?
How to Download WhatsApp on PC with BlueStacks?
Once you’re ready with all these compatibility factors, then connect your PC with internet connection and start following the steps mentioned down here as it is.
If you feel to use another method to use WhatsApp Messenger on Computer then visit this tutorial to Install WhatsApp on Computer with Youwave.
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks app player on your computer. It is available for both Windows and Mac platforms at no cost at its official website. It’s a recommended software used by millions so don’t worry about privacy issues.
- Once you got the installer file at your end, then double click on it and start installing it by following on screen instructions i.e. next, next, next, finish.
- Within few minutes, this software will be installed and it runs commonly on Windows and Mac platform. Start it through its desktop shortcut icon.
- You’ll find a search tool within its user interface once it’s running. Click on that and start entering WhatsApp name as the search term.
- You’ll see the app in search result, click on that and then it will be opened among Google play store automatically.
- Click on ‘install’ option right there ahead of the app and this will finish your job. App will be downloaded and then installed automatically later and you won’t find any issues at all.
- This is it and within a couple of minutes the app will be installed at your computer. You can find out the app under My Apps section and then launch it from there to run it anytime you wish to.
As you will start WhatsApp on computer so you need to enter your phone number and then login there. If you’re using same phone number and using WhatsApp on any other device then its not going to work since WhatsApp allows running of an account only at a single device. So this may be an issue you may face, although you can try using same number once.
Also See : Download WeChat for PC – Tutorial
Once logged in, all your messages and contacts will be imported and then you can start conversation with any of your friends or people in contact at no cost. I hope you find it worth and also going to share with your friends over social network.
Also, I promise to my readers that I will surely come up with more fantastic guides on downloading Android Apps on PC in future, so please be in touch with Appsforpcmero.com