is was not available till now for PC users but it can be installed on computer using the simple methods available over the web. I’m sharing few of them down here in this guide but I’m not going to share the BlueStacks method which gets error due to earlier version of graphics driver of your computer or may be any other issue. Here is a guide on how to get WhatsApp for PC download without BlueStacks.
Update : WhatsApp is now officially available for PC and we have updated this guide with the latest and official WhatsApp Web Desktop version tutorial.
WhatsApp is the number one messaging app which was last month bought by the Facebook Inc because of the fact that it got user base which is just double than the number of user base of Facebook (which is itself the number one social platform).
So you can expect how popular WhatsApp is and why you are in need of using it on your computer as well. Usually we need to check our phone for every new message which consumes time while working but if you start using it on your computer then you will be able to save time for sure.
Update : Friends, WhatsApp is now officially available on PC and below we have given the tutorial on same, click the link below to know more about it.How to Use Official WhatsApp for PC – Web Desktop (Complete Guide)
Features of WhatsApp for PC
It’s a free messaging app (free for one year and then $0.99 per year). You can use it to send unlimited free messages to any of your friend using WhatsApp on any compatible device. You don’t need to pay for any of its features and there are no advertisements.
You will be able to share any number of pictures, videos, voice notes and also your current location with any of your friend. The user interface of this app is simple and elegant which means you will quickly learn how to use it.
- Download Official WhatsApp for Web or Desktop – Guide
- Download WhatsApp Messenger on PC with Bluestacks
- 5 Steps : WhatsApp on Computer with YouWave
Install WhatsApp for PC via Andy
Andy is a new Android emulator software available at free of cost and you can start using it to use Android apps and games on your computer. You can download it for free and it’s a genuine software being used by millions of uses these days. It’s better than BlueStacks which is the reason why it’s becoming so popular.
You can perform installation of this app on your computer using Andy Android emulator software by following below mentioned sets of simple instructions.
- You need to first download Andy software from its official website over here. It’s a recommended software and completely genuine. Get Android Emulator from here
- Now start the installation of this software you downloaded. Process is simple and requires you to follow simply the on screen instructions.
- Once software is ready to be used then start it. You will see interface like of an Android tablet running on Jelly Bean version. You will see Google Play store over there, start it.
- Use the search tool of Play store to find out WhatsApp application and then click on Install option to install it. Process is just like installing any app or game on any Android device.
You can launch the app anytime by first starting the Andy and then finding the app to start by clicking on it. Set up the application just like you set up it on your Android device to start using it further.
You can login with your Google account in the Andy software to enable 1ClickSync feature which will keep data synchronized between your Andy and your Android device so that you don’t lose any message or any conversation.
Use WhatsApp for PC via Wassapp (NO LONGER RECOMMENDED METHOD)
Now I’m sharing another method using which you can install WhatsApp on PC without BlueStacks. You need to go through following sets of instructions for this to happen.
- You need to first download Wassapp Client (app) on your computer from its official site over here.
- Install the client you downloaded and then start it.
- Login into the app with your WhatsApp ID and then you will be logged in to start using. If you are not aware of your WhatsApp password then click on ‘What is my password?’ option to grab that.
This was all you need to do to complete the installation and now I’m sure that you will love this method as it’s the simplest one and provide direct simple access to your WhatsApp data/profile.
Let me know which method you liked the most and why in the comment section down here. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Android Apps for PC Mero