The WhatsApp Messenger is the app which is extremely popular and people are looking to use it via computer as well. Also if you wish to use a messaging app then there are many options available like Skype is the best one but still if you wish to use WhatsApp Messenger only then here is a guide on how to install WhatsApp Messenger for PC using YouWave.
In order to deal with the installation we off course need to first install this software on the computer or laptop which can be used to serve the purpose later. This guide is going to comprise of simple installation process and you won’t find any trouble at all. Even if you find any then simply write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring the solution as soon as I can to bring the complete support for you.
Note : WhatsApp is now officially available on PC and you can use WhatsApp Messenger on your computer with the help of Google Chrome Web Based client. Check out the guide given below to know more.
Install WhatsApp Messenger for PC using YouWave
Finally it’s time to begin with the installation process and to get over with it you need to start following the simple steps mentioned down here as it is. Before starting simply make sure that your computer or laptop is running on latest version of graphics driver since this YouWave software needs that.
Note : If you want to use WhatsApp on your Computer using Bluestacks then follow this guide.
- First of all you need to download YouWave software on your computer which is available for free over its official website. This software is a great alternative to BlueStacks and it’s a premium one.
- Once you got installer file of YouWave downloaded then double click on that and then the process will begin. Start following the on screen instructions to finish the process from your side. All you need to do is click on Next, Next and Finish.
- Start the YouWave then by double clicking on its desktop shortcut and once it begins then you’ll find an option to start with Free Trial. So opt that.
- Launch Browser app within the Menu drawer and then open play.google.com URL.
- Once Google play store is running then find out WhatsApp Messenger Android app.
- Click on install option in front of WhatsApp Messenger app and within few minutes it will be installed. Before installation, it will ask you to login with your Google account. So use your spare account here.
- That’s it! The process is done and within few minutes app will be installed which you can start anytime like you started Browser app during the stages.
I hope you didn’t find any issues and liked this simple way of dealing with the installation of WhatsApp Messenger on PC using YouWave. Don’t hesitate in sharing it with your friends over social network now.
Unfortunately there is no official PC version of the application available yet and I think it will never be. Because the developers always wanted to keep this messaging app as a replacement to phone’s messaging app and so want to keep it forever dedicated towards phone only. But, Android Emulator is big relief which helps us to use WhatsApp Messenger on PC anytime.